Why packaging matters
The average household in the UK buys 4,000 packaged products a year, including food. That’s 4,000 decisions to make; not only on what product or brand to choose, but also what type of material it’s packaged in.
The registration procedure has been completed. From now we will keep you updated with all Friends of Glass activities and achievements.
Click on one of the icons to join us:
We've sent an email to your address. Please confirm this subscription by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Only one more step to go!
Please check out your e-mail account if you already received a confirm mail for subscribing Friends of Glass.
Do you know someone who goes that extra mile to reuse or recycle? Your Recycling Hero could be a friend, family member, neighbour or a celebrity.
For the duration of the week, we will ask our fans on Facebook to nominate their Recycling Hero in order to win a ten pounds Sainsbury’s voucher. We will be posting a question every day, starting on Monday 12th September.
Good luck 🙂
Facebook Competition rules:
1. One entry per person per day
2. The competition will run over 7 days, from 9am on Monday 12th until 6pm on Sunday 18th September 2016.
3. The winners will be announced daily
4. There is no cash alternative. Friends of Glass UK’s decision is final
5. Winners please allow up to 28 days after the closing date for delivery of your voucher