Become a Glass Guardian!
School children have been given the opportunity to become a Glass Guardian - we’ve worked with British Glass and teamed up with the National Schools Partnership to design a new recycling educational programme.
The registration procedure has been completed. From now we will keep you updated with all Friends of Glass activities and achievements.
Click on one of the icons to join us:
We've sent an email to your address. Please confirm this subscription by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Only one more step to go!
Please check out your e-mail account if you already received a confirm mail for subscribing Friends of Glass.
1. It’s 100% endlessy recyclable, which means that recycled glass is always part of the recipe for glass.
2. Glass has the best barrier protection vs. any alternative packaging materials.
3. The more recycled glass used, the less energy is wasted to create new glass.
4. Glass can reflect and absorb solar energy.
5. Every tonne of recycled glass saves 670 Kgs of CO2
Not convinced yet?
Join our Friends of Glass community and stay tuned on all the amazing benefits of using Glass.