Strawberry Trifle Recipe
Your new favourite strawberry trifle recipe!
The registration procedure has been completed. From now we will keep you updated with all Friends of Glass activities and achievements.
Click on one of the icons to join us:
We've sent an email to your address. Please confirm this subscription by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Only one more step to go!
Please check out your e-mail account if you already received a confirm mail for subscribing Friends of Glass.
1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your home country?
3. What’s your job?
4. What is the most ‘love-it-or-hate-it’ drink you have ever tasted?
5. What’s your favorite cuisine?
6. Why did you decide to be a sommelier?
Out of curiosity
7. Red or white?
8. Dark or Blond?
9. Salty or sweet?
10. What’s a typical sommelier routine?
To taste a lot of wine
11. Why does glass matter when we speak about drinks?
12. Besides Belgium, what’s the last European country you have been to?
13. How would you raise a toast in French?
14. Give us a tip for our next drink!
Temperature is very important
15. And a suggestion for what we should drink?
A nice Riesling from Alsace
16. Finish the following sentence: Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers are French, the mechanics are German, the chefs are Italians, the friends are Spanish and the wine is….
On Friday March 6th 2015 Caroline Furstoss, together with taste experts Andreas Larsson, Swedish Wine Sommelier, voted Best Sommelier of the World; Arno Steguweit, Europe’s first Water Sommelier from Germany; Professor Giorgio Calabrese, a renowned Italian Nutritionist; Guillermo Cruz, voted Spain’s Best Sommelier in 2014; Jane Peyton, UK Beer Sommelier of the Year 2014-2015; and Christophe Baert, chef and Vice-President of in the Belgian Euro-Toques Association met in Brussels to define together the main tastes of Europe. Check what has happened.