Strawberry Trifle Recipe
Your new favourite strawberry trifle recipe!
The registration procedure has been completed. From now we will keep you updated with all Friends of Glass activities and achievements.
Click on one of the icons to join us:
We've sent an email to your address. Please confirm this subscription by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Only one more step to go!
Please check out your e-mail account if you already received a confirm mail for subscribing Friends of Glass.
1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your home country?
3. What’s your job?
I’m a Chef
4. What is the most ‘love-it-or-hate-it’ meal you have ever tasted?
German Ale – it’s very tasty!
5. Why did you decide to be a chef?
Because I want to bring pleasure to people
6. Red or white?
7. Still or sparkling?
8. Salty or sweet?
Salty, to begin with
9. What’s a typical chef routine?
There is no routine!
10. Why does glass matter when we speak about drinks?
Without glass, we can’t drink
11. Besides Belgium, what’s the last European country you have been to?
It was a few months ago, I went to Portugal.
12. How would you raise a toast in your own language?
À tous santé!
13. Give us a tip for a healthy lifestyle!
Everything in moderation
14. Finish the following sentence: Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics are German, the friends are Spanish, the artists are Italian, the chefs are…
15. Finish the following sentence: Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics are German, the friends are Spanish, the chefs are Italians, the wine is…