Strawberry Trifle Recipe
Your new favourite strawberry trifle recipe!
The registration procedure has been completed. From now we will keep you updated with all Friends of Glass activities and achievements.
Click on one of the icons to join us:
We've sent an email to your address. Please confirm this subscription by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Only one more step to go!
Please check out your e-mail account if you already received a confirm mail for subscribing Friends of Glass.
1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your home country?
My home country is the United Kingdom
3. What’s your job?
My job is beer sommelier
4. What is the most ‘love-it-or-hate-it’ drink you have ever tasted?
The most beloved drink is beer, the most hated is fermented mare’s milk that I drank in Mongolia
5. What’s your favorite cuisine?
6. Why did you decide to be a sommelier?
I became a beer sommelier because I absolutely love beer, the taste of it, the culture, the history, and what it does to people.
7. Red or white?
8. Dark or Blond?
9. Salty or sweet?
10. What’s a typical sommelier routine?
A typical sommelier routine is evangelizing about beer, tasting it, researching it, writing, and trying to convert people to drink beer
11. Why glass matters when we speak about drinks?
Glass matters when we talk about drinks because it gives no flavour to what you’re eating or drinking, it’s also a sustainable material, and it looks elegant when it’s on the table.
12. Besides Belgium, what’s the last European country you have been to?
13. Give us a tip for our next drink.
Your next drink should be a glass of ale from Britain, for bitterness, for the wonderful fruity aromas, you get, and just for the high quality.
14. Finish the following sentence: Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers are French, the mechanics are German, the chefs are Italians, the friends are Spanish and the wine is…
15. Finish the following sentence: Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers are French, the mechanics are German, the chefs are Italians, the friends are Spanish and the beer is…
On Friday March 6th 2015 Jane Peyton, together with taste experts Andreas Larsson, Swedish Wine Sommelier, voted Best Sommelier of the World; Arno Steguweit, Europe’s first Water Sommelier from Germany; Caroline Furstoss, French Wine Sommelier 2014; Professor Giorgio Calabrese, a renowned Italian Nutritionist; Guillermo Cruz, voted Spain’s Best Sommelier in 2014 and Christophe Baert, chef and Vice-President of in the Belgian Euro-Toques Association met in Brussels to define together the main tastes of Europe. Here’s what has happened.