Strawberry Trifle Recipe
Your new favourite strawberry trifle recipe!
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 8 cups cubed food cake
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
How to make it?
Get a large bowl and beat the milk, sour cream, pudding mix and orange peel on a low speed until thickened.
Next fold in the whipped cream
Place half of the cake cubes in a glass bowl
Arrange a third of the strawberries around the side of the bowl
Fill the bowl with half the mixture
Repeat this process for the next layer
Top your dessert of with the remaining strawberries
Refrigerate for 2 hours
Enjoy with your friends… always using glass!