Focus Group recruitment: Brussels, 14th October 2016
Friends of Glass are currently recruiting European mums and dads for a focus group to discuss about the drivers that bring consumers to choose products in glass rather than in other packaging materials.
Hello and welcome to Friends of Glass.
As you may have heard, Friends of Glass are currently recruiting European mums and dads for a focus group to discuss about the drivers that bring consumers to choose products in glass rather than in other packaging materials. Why mums and dads? Well, the Friends of Glass community believes that many families are still unaware of these benefits, and are committed to promoting awareness of a more sustainable and healthy lifestyle through glass. We hope to unite people who support the idea that glass is the preferred and ideal packaging material for not just families – but for the environment as well.
What are the details of the focus group?
– The focus group will take place in Brussels, Belgium on 14 October, 2016 during the daytime. You must be able to travel to and from Brussels for the focus group to take part.
– Participants would be expected to travel on 13 October, stay overnight in Brussels for a morning start on the 14 October.
– As well as paying for your travel costs and accommodation, we’ll also be incentivising chosen attendees with a €500,00 payment for their valuable time and input.
What are we looking for?
– 7-10 Europeans mums and dads will be chosen to participate in the focus group.
– We’re looking for a mix of Europeans from France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom.
How to apply
Send an email to cprior(at)webershandwick(dot)com, with the following details to be considered for the focus group. We’ll be in touch if you’re a successful applicant*.
Telephone (including country code):
Which of the following shopping points would you say that you visit the most?
– Large supermarket. Small grocery shop. Online Shopping.
Please also send a few lines on why you’d like to be part of this project.
* All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.