#friendsofglass cookery evening at the Wrenkh Cooking Salon in Vienna
Austrian food bloggers are #friendsofglass
The registration procedure has been completed. From now we will keep you updated with all Friends of Glass activities and achievements.
Click on one of the icons to join us:
We've sent an email to your address. Please confirm this subscription by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Only one more step to go!
Please check out your e-mail account if you already received a confirm mail for subscribing Friends of Glass.
1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your home country?
3. What’s your job?
I’m a medical clinical nutritionist
4. What is the most ‘love-it-or-hate-it’ drink you have ever tasted?
I love water and wine
5. What’s your favorite cuisine?
6. Why did you decide to be a nutritionist?
Because there’s a lot of people involved in health, and it’s very important to discuss.
7. Red or white?
8. Still or sparkling water?
9. Salty or sweet?
10. Why does glass matter when we speak about drinks?
Because all kinds of drinks are good in glass!
11. Besides Belgium, what’s the last European country you visited?
12. Finish the following sentence, heaven is where the police are British, the lovers are French, the mechanics are German, the friends are Spanish, the artists are Italian and the chefs are…
13. Finish the following sentence, heaven is where the police are British, the lovers are French, the mechanics are German, the friends are Spanish, the chefs are Italian and the wine is…
14. Can you say goodbye to us in your own language?
Vi saluto, vi auguro buona salute e vi do la possibilità di capire che se usate il vetro vivrete più a lungo.