Love the ocean with our competition
Everyone is much more aware of the impact they have on the environment around us – especially the negative impact of ocean littering.
The registration procedure has been completed. From now we will keep you updated with all Friends of Glass activities and achievements.
Click on one of the icons to join us:
We've sent an email to your address. Please confirm this subscription by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Only one more step to go!
Please check out your e-mail account if you already received a confirm mail for subscribing Friends of Glass.
This simple recipe only requires 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time. It can be served warm/mulled or cold in a long tulip glass or a ‘snifter’ glass, as shown in the picture. Soothing, warming and oh so moreish! This cocktail is a must try for the party season.
– 1 x 500 ml bottle of London Velvet (a blend of porter beer and cider – available nationwide from Morrisons). If London Velvet is not available use 200 ml of porter and 300 ml of medium dry cider
– Add a sprinkle of smoked paprika
– If serving mulled, gently warm the drink on the hob
– Serve in a tulip or snifter glass
– Garnish with a cinnamon stick as a stirrer
– Accompany with a couple of slices of crisp smoked apple to nibble on (sprinkle the apple with smoked paprika too if desired)
Photo Credit: Lucy Williams
Drinkaware: Friends of Glass supports responsible drinking